Let Janet Goodhoofd Help Remove The Pain & Stress In Your Relationships
Janet’s teaching experience in graduate programs at Wilfrid Laurier University and the University of Windsor in the field of couple and family therapy allows her to be on the cutting edge of current research and treatment modalities and to be a mentor to new therapists.
On a personal note, Janet has been married for 32 years. She and her husband have raised four children. To set up an appointment or reach out to Janet personally, please send her a note in the form below or reach out to her via the contact information below. She would consider it a privilege to work with you!
- Extensive and ongoing professional development
- Involvement in the university setting
- Participation in consultation groups
- Incorporation of current research findings into her practice
- Adherence to the social work code of ethics
Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
Ontario Association of Social Workers
Wilfred Laurier University
University of Windsor
- Janet graduated with a Masters degree in Social Work from Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario in 1981.
- Member, Ontario Association of Professional Social Workers OASW.
- Member, Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers OCSWSSW.
- Standards of practice set by the Ontario College of Social Work regarding confidentiality, record keeping and other areas of integrity in practice are adhered to.
- The designation RSW, registered social worker, represents an accountability to the public and the College.